Uttar Pradesh is the most populous state of India with a total population count of 16,60,52,859. Not only does UP account for a 6th of the total Indian population but if compared its population exceeds that of France, Germany, and the Netherlands combined. Selecting deserving meritorious students out of such a huge population base is a tremendous challenge.
VidyaGyan is set apart by its unique and largest search admission process that handpicks the best students from a total pool of almost 200,000 children, who appear for the first round of tests. One student is selected for induction out of every 500 students who apply, through a rigorous, three-part selection process, which ensures that the selected students constitute the top-of-the-bottom-of-the-pyramid.
Student Selection Process
- Students from rural, low income families: parent’s income less than Rs. 100,000 (approx. US$ 1800) per annum. Families are required to present a valid income certificate
- Selection process is based on the results of fifth grade primary government school toppers and entrance test administered by VidyaGyan
- Selection process emphasizes equal representation for either gender
- Student have to go through a preliminary and final test
- Top 400 students are inducted to VidyaGyan after background verification
|Students Selected in Preliminary Test
|Students Selected after Final Test